I am so excited to get to spend my 20th year in education as the counselor here at the EEC! I have a Bachelors degree in elementary education from McMurry University, and a Masters degree in school counseling through Lamar University.
I enjoy reading, being outside and supporting my children in whatever they enjoy doing.
My philosophy of counseling is student centered and solution-focused. Please feel free to contact me at any time!
I am here to provide services such as:
- Classroom Guidance
- Short term small group counseling
- Targeted short term individual counseling
- Help finding Community Resources
- Support for parents and staff
- RTI coordinator
- GT testing & qualification
Please call or email me if I can support you or your child in any way!