PreK and Kinder Kick Off!
Krum ISD will be hosting the 2022-2023 PreK and Kindergarten Kick-Off April 5-7 at the EEC!
April 5: 9:00am-3:00pm
April 6: 7:00am- 3:00pm
April 7: 9:00am-6:00 pm
Early registration is recommended to assist the school in allocating classroom space and ensuring appropriate staffing.
Please bring the following items to registration:
- Registration forms. (Please download the forms to your computer. Do not work on filling out the forms in your web browser. You must be in the Adobe Reader program to fill out forms. Click here to download the latest version of this program.)
- Proof of residency documents. Acceptable documents include: notarized statement of residency form stating that family is living with a KISD resident along with the residents proof of residency; tax statement on a home; utility bill; lease agreement; closing documents on a home.
- Immunization records. If you have proof that you are coming from another Texas school, we can request it from the previous school district. If this is the first time the student is attending school, or if the student is coming from out of state, this information must be provided.
- 2 forms of identification for student. Acceptable forms include: original birth certificate; passport; report card from previous school; social security card; military ID; hospital birth record; or adoption records.
*To download the forms, your computer will need Adobe Reader. Click here to download the latest version of this program.
Before printing, check all fields to make sure no text or numbers are cut off. If this does occur, clear only the fields that are affected and fill them out after printing.
If you are registering for PreK, there are additional documents required.
In order to register your child for Pre-Kindergarten, you will need to bring all of the following documents:
- A completed enrollment packet - The qualifying application and registration packet
- Your student's birth certificate
- Your student's social security card
- Your student's shot records
- Proof of residency
Enrollment in PreK is based on student qualifiers. To view these qualifiers, click the button below.
*If you are unable to register at the designated time, please contact the EEC regarding additional registration opportunities.
For more information, you can contact Kim White at 940-482-2605 or email firstname.lastname@example.org